Matthew 18:3

Jesus of Nazareth once said, "In order to have a share in the Kingdom of Heaven, one must turn away from their sins and become like a child." Why "a child"? I wonder if it is because many adults allow themselves to get caught up in the worries of this world. What My Children Taught Me echoes Jesus' challenge: Don't let your heart be fettered by the troubles of this life; become like a child!

01 May 2012

The Lion in Spring

Ari Nathaniel is my name
Pooping, eating, and sleeping is my game
I arrived on a lazy Sunday afternoon in a hurry
Thanks to me, my parents' sight is still a little blurry
I was born April 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM
The nurse thought I was so pretty, how could I be a "him"?
For cameras I do quite a bit of posing
I weigh in at 6.8 lbs, but that’s without my clothing!
It comforts my mom and dad to know friends and family care
And for keeping all 5 of us in their prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment